HOPE SPRINGS
Late last evening, I e-mailed a guy whose e-mail address I got off the Peer 1 web site. I explained the situation to him and asked if he knew Stephen. By late afternoon, he still hadn't responded. Because I was getting desperate, I needed to take it to another level. This dude's AOL Instant Messenger was also listed, so I quickly signed up for my own AIM account and logged on. Luckily, he was signed on the same time I was.
After some preliminaries, he explained to me he had forwarded my message to someone at Peer 1 so that Stephen would know I was looking for him. This wouldn't help me since I needed help now, not when Stephen gets back. I told him I needed assistance immediately. Long story short, I got my situation forwarded via e-mailed to the Network Operations Centre at Peer 1.
This was at least eight hours ago. The server is still down. Either the NOC hasn't got my message, or they've gotten the message and can't reboot the server for some reason, or they've gotten the mesage and don't care about it.
I am going to phone them tomorrow to see if I can move things along. I am determined to get this thing working before Stephen comes back.
After some preliminaries, he explained to me he had forwarded my message to someone at Peer 1 so that Stephen would know I was looking for him. This wouldn't help me since I needed help now, not when Stephen gets back. I told him I needed assistance immediately. Long story short, I got my situation forwarded via e-mailed to the Network Operations Centre at Peer 1.
This was at least eight hours ago. The server is still down. Either the NOC hasn't got my message, or they've gotten the message and can't reboot the server for some reason, or they've gotten the mesage and don't care about it.
I am going to phone them tomorrow to see if I can move things along. I am determined to get this thing working before Stephen comes back.

1 Comments:
Good Luck!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home